Senior Graphic Designer
Maadi, Al Qāhirah, EgyptDesign and Decorations
As an E-Learning Instructional Designer, you will be responsible for creating engaging and effective online learning experiences. You will collaborate with subject matter experts, multimedia developers, and other stakeholders to design and develop interactive and learner-centered e-learning courses. Your role will involve analyzing learning needs, developing instructional materials, and implementing instructional strategies to ensure the successful transfer of knowledge and skills. This position requires strong instructional design expertise, creativity, and technical proficiency. Training will be given, however, e-learning experience will most definitely give your application more chance of success.
● Conceptualize and create visually appealing designs, including but not limited to logos, brochures, infographics, social media graphics, website layouts, and digital banners.
● Understand project requirements and objectives, and translate them into compelling visual concepts and designs.
● Select appropriate colors, typography, imagery, and other design elements to effectively communicate the desired message.
● Ensure brand consistency and adherence to established design guidelines across all materials.
- Use design software (such as Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) to develop high-quality visual assets for various mediums and platforms.
- Prepare and optimize designs for print production, including creating print-ready files and collaborating with external vendors when necessary.
- Optimize graphics for digital platforms, ensuring proper resolution, file formats, and compatibility across different devices and browsers.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work.Instructional Design:
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to identify learning objectives, target audience, and content requirements.
- Analyze learning needs and conduct a thorough instructional analysis to determine the most effective instructional approach.
- Design and develop engaging and interactive e-learning courses aligned with learning objectives and instructional strategies.
- Create storyboards, scripts, and detailed outlines to guide the development process.
- Select appropriate instructional methods, multimedia elements, and assessment strategies to enhance learner engagement and comprehension.
- Create instructional materials such as slide decks, e-learning modules, interactive activities, assessments, and job aids.
- Utilize instructional design principles to present information in a clear and concise manner, catering to different learning styles and levels of expertise.
- Develop multimedia elements, including audio, video, and graphics, to enhance the learning experience.
- Ensure the content is accurate, up-to-date, and aligned with industry standards and best practices.
- Conduct quality assurance checks to verify the functionality and usability of the e-learning courses.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including subject matter experts, graphic designers, multimedia developers, and LMS administrators, to deliver high-quality e-learning solutions on time and within budget.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize tasks, and meet project milestones and deadlines.
- Track and report project progress, identify potential risks and propose solutions to overcome challenges.
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders, addressing their feedback and incorporating changes as necessary.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, (Master's degree preferred).
- Proven experience as a graphic designer, with a portfolio showcasing a range of design projects.
- Proficiency in design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), and other relevant tools.
- Strong understanding of design principles, including layout, typography, color theory, and composition.
- Familiarity with digital design principles, including web design, UI/UX concepts, and responsive design.
- Experience with multimedia development, including audio and video editing software.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
Desirable (will have more chance of being hired)
- Proven experience as an instructional designer or e-learning developer
- Proficiency in e-learning authoring tools (e.g., Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate) and Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Strong knowledge of instructional design principles, learning theories, and adult learning principles