React Mobile Developer
RemoteHeliopolis, Al Qāhirah, EgyptInformation Technology
React Mobile Developer at NAOS Solutions
NAOS Solutions is seeking a skilled React Mobile Developer to join our Information Technology department. As a React Mobile Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining mobile applications using React Native. You will work closely with our team of developers to ensure the best user experience for our clients.
- The candidate will work as part of a team to build React Native IOS/Android applications.
- The candidate will be working with a team or individually to architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- The candidate will be expected to implement pixel-perfect UIs that match Figma designs.
- The candidate will be expected to work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, etc.
- Trust-based work – organize your own schedule. We want to celebrate results, not hours spent working.
- Work from wherever you are innovative unless business need requires a physical meeting at the office.
- Collaborative team culture where everyone's input is valued.
- Medical insurance.
- Ability to provide training and self-development courses upon business need.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering, or similar relevant study.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Humble, curious, and open-minded with a growth mindset, thriving on continuous feedback.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience.
- Ability to write well-documented, clean typescript code.
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not mandatory.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, Intellij).
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Experience with software testing.