Nasr City, Al Qāhirah, EgyptAdministration & Office support
- The reservation clerk's main goal is to ensure efficient operations in the reservation department.
- Reservation Department:
- Daily reservation duties as dictated by Reservation Management.
- Responsible for ensuring reservations for the company and its partners are answered in a short time frame and all reservation data records are stored in a proper manner.
- Fulfillment of product inventory:
Ensuring a respected business relationship with all hotel reservation departments, trading with the company
- Training, Reservation Department: Ongoing training will be provided, including daily supervision, coaching, and quality improvement.
5. Coordination with other departments related to Field operations:
Coordinating when required to do so with Field Operation Staff in resorts.
Reports daily on workflow, with immediate alerts to line management should any issues arise with said workflow. Communication is key.
- Bachelor Degree
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Fluent English
- French is a plus
If you do not meet these requirements, we appreciate your interest in our company, but we kindly ask that you refrain from applying for this position. We look forward to hearing from qualified candidates who are excited about joining our team at NAOS Solutions.
Apply with Linkedin unavailable
Apply with Indeed unavailable