Project Manager (Utility Management Software)
Sheikh Zayed,, Al Jīzah, EgyptProduct
NAOS Talents is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Project Manager for a utility management software platform for water and electricity companies. As a project manager, you will oversee utility management software projects' successful implementation and delivery.
- Direct and oversee projects from conception to completion while monitoring compliance with safety and installation regulations.
- Coordinate subcontractors and the installation/maintenance/support team to meet contractual performance conditions.
- Prepare external and internal reports on job status, daily progress, estimates, and deliverables.
- Communicate with the responsible parties to ensure quality exceeds company standards and proper industry techniques and processes are utilized while ensuring the client’s needs and wants are efficiently met.
- Review projects daily to ensure quality installation standards exist and estimates remain within budget.
- Supervise meter installation projects to ensure they are completed on time and exceed the customer’s requirements.
- Work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment to plan and coordinate all aspects of the installation process, from hiring contractors to working with engineers, field supervisors, and tech support.
- Preferably located in east Cairo to serve current projects.
- 5-7 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical engineering
- A certified Project Management Professional (PMP) is a MUST
- Technical Skills/Competencies
- High level of financial responsibilities
- Preferred Previous experience in the smart meter industry
- Excellent analytical skills and creative problem-solvers
- Excellent resource, planning, and time management skills
- Superior management and delegation capabilities
- Leadership, project, and time management skills
We would love to hear from you if you are a proactive and results-oriented individual passionate about delivering successful projects.