Project Manager in Health Tech
Nasr City, Al Qāhirah, Egypt$1,500 - $3,000 per monthProject
NAOS Solutions is looking to hire a Project Manager for one of our international clients. We are looking for a dynamic professional looking to join a global health tech company in a high-visibility role to make an impact on public health in your region. In this role, you will be in charge of the launch of our mobile health solutions and the management of our pharma and brand partnerships.
- Coordinate the public launch of our platform in your country;
- Manage the partnership with our local strategic pharmaceutical partner;
- Localize the solution and its marketing collaterals to the market languages or local specificities;
- Develop local brand partnerships to include rewards (cf. gamification features in our app).
- Identify medical, marketing, and sales opportunities in your country to accelerate the adoption of the solution;
- Act as the representative of the company with regard to local external parties;
- Help build the local team and operations and cultivate a culture of quality and innovation.
Experience & expertise:
- Experience as an external consultant leading digital transformation projects in multinational companies,
- Experience in the healthcare sector with prior exposure to pharmaceutical companies' ways of working,
- Experience in digital marketing from acquisition to engagement to retention via content, community, influencer, and media,
- Experience in digital health or technology startup companies is a plus yet not mandatory,
- Fluency in Egyptian and English.
- Positive self-driven attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and dig deep to achieve goals,
- Ability to influence without authority with the resilience to drive change in large organizations,
- Willing to learn and able to be coached to perform,
- Appetite to travel across the Middle East to ensure the launch of several markets and the recruitment of a local team.
Package and Benefits:
- Global contract with USD salary,
- Base salary: $1,500~3,000 for 5-12 years of relevant experience,
- Bonus: quarterly performance based on patient acquisition & retention targets
- Probation: 2 months,
- Benefits: Healthcare coverage (starts after probation), transportation budget,
- Job Location: City Stars, Cairo (Monday to Thursday), Home office (Friday),
- Working hours: starts at 9:30 am, ends when you decide.
Apply with Linkedin unavailable
Apply with Indeed unavailable