New Cairo, Al Qāhirah, EgyptEGP 9,000 - EGP 13,000 per monthMarketing
Marketing Officer at NAOS Solutions
NAOS Solutions is seeking a highly motivated and creative Marketing Officer to join our Marketing department. As a Marketing Officer, you will play a key role in developing and implementing marketing strategies to promote our products and services.
• Develop marketing programs and deliver materials as required by the business.
• Manage marketing programs through various channels such as website, digital Ads, social media, Branding (office interiors), marketing printing materials, Media creation (videos/ photo shoots)
• Maintain excellent relationships with external parties to fulfill business needs as and when required.
• Responsible (in close alignment with Business Development Manager) for business events management
• Responsible for fulfilling the marketing needs of the company (globally)
• Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums.
• Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities (in close alignment with Business Development Manager).
• Ensure that all creative marketing materials undergo brand review and adhere to strict brand guidelines through BD department.
• Monitor and maintain database growth through leads and referrals resulting from marketing
• Monitoring competitor activities for market awareness to evaluate threats and look for growth opportunities
• Assist with all internal and external marketing campaigns, producing content for projects and initiatives to enhance lead generation
• Create and distribute monthly reports on critical metrics for lead generation, content creation, website traffic, and other KPIs
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
• Agriculture experience will be a plus.
• 4-7 years of experience in marketing and/or communications
• Photoshop, design & video editing skills
• Strong command of the English & Arabic language
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including email campaigns, social media marketing, and content marketing
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving abilities
• Working knowledge of market research, surveys, and data analytics
If you are a self-driven individual with a passion for marketing and a desire to make a significant impact, we would love to hear from you. Join our dynamic team at NAOS Solutions and help us drive our marketing efforts to new heights.