Insurance Operations Manager
Zamalik, Al Qāhirah, EgyptEGP 18,000 - EGP 24,000 per monthProduct
We are seeking an experienced Insurance Operations Manager to join Egypt's leading banking and insurance marketplace. The online platform offers innovative solutions to connect customers with various financial products and services.
As the Insurance Operations Manager, you will oversee and manage the day-to-day operations of the Insurance Operations department. You will ensure the proper functioning of the department, providing support to the team, insurance companies, and customers. You will also handle the launching of new products, update the operations sheets, and report to management.
• Maintain updated the Website Data as a whole (Collection - Verification – Input on the website and periodic updates)
• Review the applications and submissions to Financial Entities Processes.
• Update continuously the application statuses on the dashboard and other sheets.
• Maintain a healthy relationship between the company and the Insurance Companies.
• Coordinate with other departments to fulfill the operations department's needs and goals.
• Observe, review, and analyze processes to identify inefficiencies and areas of improvement.
• Report to the board of directors to provide insight into the overall process efficiency.
• Increasing the quality of applications sent to Insurance Companies.
• Follow-up on receiving payments from Corporate clients and essential clients.
• Assists the Sales Department in achieving the Annual Target
- In-depth knowledge of insurance operations, processes, and regulations.
- At least 9 years of experience in the insurance industry, with a minimum of 5 years in a management role.
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights to improve operations.
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Gross Salary 18,000 EGP + Semi-annual Override
- Medical after 1 Year in the company
- Social insurance after the probation period
- 21 Paid Vacation Days (after 6 months)
- Working hours from 9 am to 5 pm