Insurance Corporate Sales Officer
Zamalik, Al Qāhirah, EgyptEGP 8,000 - EGP 10,000 per monthSales & Business Development
We seek an experienced Insurance Corporate Sales Officer to join Egypt's leading banking and insurance marketplace. The online platform offers innovative solutions to connect customers with various financial products and services.
As an Insurance Corporate Sales Officer, you will generate new business and manage existing relationships with corporate clients to promote and include insurance products in the platform. You will be expected to achieve sales targets, build and maintain strong client relationships, and provide excellent customer service.
- Identify and target new corporate clients to include insurance products in the online platform.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients, providing regular updates on product offerings and industry trends.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve individual and team sales targets.
- Conduct market research and analyze customer needs and trends to identify new business opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients on the benefits of insurance products and services.
- Negotiate terms and conditions with clients and prepare sales proposals.
- Work closely with other teams within the company to ensure seamless delivery of products and services.
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities and customer interactions in the company's CRM system.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and changes in the insurance market.
- Excellent communication and sales skills.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and building strong relationships with clients.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and results-driven.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the insurance industry.
- Experience in life and non-life insurance products.
- Preferred to have a portfolio already.
• Gross Salary 8,000 EGP + Commissions
• Medical after 1 Year in the company
• Social insurance after the probation period
• 21 Paid Vacation Days (after six months)
• Working hours from 9 am to 5 pm