6th of October, Al Qāhirah, EgyptEGP 13,000 - EGP 20,000 per monthAdministration & Office support
NAOS Talents is looking to hire an Executive Assistant for a global leading car-sharing company who will manage a variety of duties while serving as the point of contact between executives and employees. The position demands great communication skills, flexibility, proactive
logistics, and efficiency, with demands and expectations prone to changing on a day-to-day basis
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- With a primary responsibility of supporting the Executive Chairman, provide support to the executive team as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently.
- Maintain and refine internal processes.
- Manage communication between upper management and employees, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks.
- Plan and orchestrate work to ensure priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld.
- Prepare Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentations, agendas, reports, special projects, and other documents in support of objectives for the organization.
- Excellent communication and time management skills; proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Work closely with the Executive Chairman to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- To make administrative arrangements and planning for internal and external meetings and conferences, attending as necessary and operating a system to ensure the Executive Chairman is fully briefed for meetings.
- Provide high-level secretariat support to key internal and external meetings involving the Executive Chairman, including preparing agendas, coordinating, or writing papers, producing minutes, and ensuring follow-up actions are progressed.
- Forward plan with the Chief Executive to ensure actions are completed and meetings are scheduled in the calendar.
- Providing project support; conducting research, reviewing, and summarizing reports, presentations, and documents suitable for presentation at Board and Executive levels.
- Develop and maintain the Chief Executive’s paper and electronic filing and information systems.
- Maintain a coordinated and up-to-date calendar for the Chief Executive by determining the urgency and nature of requests, making necessary arrangements, and resolving time conflicts. Organize and schedule meetings with employees and external stakeholders. May attend meetings with the Chief Executive to record meeting outcomes and follow-up actions.
- Organize and keep track of all projects and files handled by the Chief Executive. Create and maintain databases and tracking systems.
Education, Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or relevant
- At least 10 years of experience in a similar role.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with the aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
Salary and Benefits:
- Gross Salary: 13,000LE – 20,000LE
- Bonus Scheme: 1 Month bonus based on evaluation – Paid quarterly
- Medical Insurance Coverage
- Social Insurance