Customer Relationship Management Executive
5th Settlement, Al Qāhirah, EgyptMarketing
NAOS Talents is seeking a CRM Executive to work with one of our clients. As a CRM Executive, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining the customer relationship management system to ensure effective communication with the clients. You will be responsible to:
• Set up, review, and proof email campaigns using a campaign management tool & email marketing platform.
• Use segmentation techniques to select audiences to target emails to the right customers.
• Analyze results from email marketing campaigns to improve key performance metrics (deliverability, open rate, click-through rate, sales).
• Assist in planning and implementation of dynamic content.
• Carry out competitor reviews to establish best-in-class email design and strategy.
• Assist in the development of the automated eCRM plan.
• Marketing Automation Journey building
• Email Marketing Reporting
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of CRM systems and strategies, as well as excellent communication and analytical skills. A Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field is preferred, along with 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for customer engagement and retention, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Confidence and assertiveness when dealing with a variety of external agencies and internal stakeholders at different levels.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• High attention to detail.
• The foresight to put yourself in the shoes of the customer.
• Strong capability for analyzing customer data and campaign data.
• Creative flair and an ability to think outside the box.
• Good copywriting skills.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
• Basic HTML knowledge desirable.
• Experience with an email marketing platform and campaign management tool desirable. E.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Odoo, MS Dynamics…