CISCO Business Unit Manager
Maadi, Al Qāhirah, EgyptSales & Business Development
NAOS Talents is seeking a highly motivated and experienced CISCO Business Unit Manager to work with one of our international clients, a global systems integrator with activities all over the region. Our client offers comprehensive IT Infrastructure Solutions and Services, Including Design, implementations, Auditing, Assessment, Consultancy and Training. Also, solutions in Enterprise networking infrastructure, Integrated Security, Unified Computing, Data Center, virtualization, Collaboration, and Video.
As the CISCO Business Unit Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the strategic planning and execution of our CISCO product line. You will work closely with our Sales and Marketing teams to drive revenue growth and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Involve in customer meetings to describe/discuss the proposed solution by capturing requirements, proposing technical solutions and technologies/products, and highlighting advantages over competitors.
- Drive new sales opportunities by proactively engaging with the technical community within target accounts.
- Managing the requirements of POCs.
- Prepares professional technical write-ups based on best practices and high-level design that describes the proposed solution.
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally.
- Create RFP responses by engaging with consultants during the tender specifications preparation stage, technical drawings, presentations, and
- Designs Enterprise Information security solutions using the Security product portfolio.
- Conduct research and gain knowledge of all key products and technologies (including competitive market analysis)
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- At least 4 years of experience in Presales Functions.
- Past experience in sales and business development
- Proven track record of success in selling CISCO products
- In-depth working knowledge of traditional Enterprise Networking solutions such as Switching, Routing, Wireless, VoIP…. Etc.
- In-depth working knowledge of new technologies In Enterprise Networking and data center solutions like SD-WAN, DNA, ACI, Nexus…. Etc.
- In-depth working knowledge of Cisco Compute technologies like UCS, Titration, Hyperflex…. Etc.
- Working experience in a customer-facing role and comfortable presenting to small to medium audiences on both technical and business-related topics.
- Technical knowledge of security technologies and information security concepts and familiarity with security products and the security marketplace.
- Fast learner with a strong teamwork spirit & positive thinking attitude
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities, ensuring all objectives are accomplished.
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities
- The ability to analyze market data and make data-driven decisions
If you are a results-oriented individual with a passion for technology and a drive to succeed, we want to hear from you. Join our team and take your career to the next level!