Business Unit Manager
Sheraton, Al Qāhirah, EgyptEGP 20,000 - EGP 35,000 per monthSales & Business Development
NAOS Talent is looking for a Business Unit Manager in the pharmaceutical field to work with one of our clients. You will be responsible for managing and executing the day-to-day activities and operations related to a specific business unit within a pharmaceutical company. This role involves overseeing various aspects, including strategic planning, financial management, team leadership, and sales and marketing initiatives.
- The primary responsibility for this position is to provide leadership and direction for the day-to-day operations of the assigned Business Unit
- Formulate, coordinate, and realize the commercial objectives, as well as the strategic and operational marketing and sales activities, as part of the business plan, to meet the organization’s objectives regarding market positioning, sales, market share, and efficiency in the short, medium and long term
- Monitor execution of the plans for the products mix and cycle making corrective decisions as appropriate to rectify any identified gaps in business and product priorities
- Create/maintain a working environment that stimulates and motivates employees; providing direction to employees and promoting good mutual communication and teamwork
- Develop team members to ensure succession and talent management are effective in place to secure business continuity and employee satisfaction/motivation
- Plan, executed, and monitored effectively potential new product launches, being the leading individual
- Lead the strategy and implementation for the relevant Product range having commercial product line responsibility for the relevant Products
- Maximize sales in a changing market environment, where multiple stakeholders are important and employ an integrated approach toward all stakeholders
- Fully develop and drive company products strategy through a brand team approach and a strong cross-functional execution of tactical activities
- Hold accountability and responsibility for allocated financial planning (Financial Plan, Focus/Update, Forecast, Expenditures, A & P, etc)
- Deliver sales and margin goals for the Business Unit. While ensuring all expenses are within budgets
- Recruitment, development, and management of the sales and marketing teams within the Business Unit
- Delivering all strategic goals and impact goals relevant to the assigned business
- Identifying, analyzing, and implementing business development opportunities for the Business Unit.
- Co-ordinate new product development processes for the introduction of new products into the unit via Launch Excellence initiatives
- Proactively encourage Team Members to ensure timely and high-quality execution of the complete planning process
- Ensure optimum resource allocation versus brick and territory potential
- Experience at least 3 years at the pediatric line.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in pharmacy, or a related field. An MBA is preferred.
- Proven experience in the pharmaceutical industry, with a focus on business management and sales.
- Strong leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a diverse team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities to drive business growth and overcome challenges.