6th of October, Al Qāhirah, EgyptEGP 9,000 - EGP 13,000 per monthSales & Business Development
NAOS Talents is looking to hire a Business Analyst for a leading global car-renting company to evaluate and enhance the organization's performance by improving its processes and systems. You will be expected to use your analytical and research abilities to develop innovative solutions to complex business problems and collaborate with our management team to implement these solutions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies.
- Stay current on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Perform requirements analysis.
- Document and communicate the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports.
- Work closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocate resources and maintain cost efficiency.
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Perform user acceptance testing.
- Manage projects, develop project plans, and monitor performance.
- Update, implement, and maintain procedures.
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Manage competing resources and priorities.
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects.
Education, Skills & Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst, preferably in the car rental or transportation industry.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Salary and Benefits:
- Gross Salary: 9,000LE – 13,000LE
- Bonus Scheme: 1 Month bonus based on evaluation – Paid quarterly
- Medical Insurance Coverage
- Social Insurance