Packaging Manager Assistant
Maadi, Al Qāhirah, EgyptProduct
NAOS Talents is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Assistant Packaging Manager. In this role, you will work closely with the Packaging Manager to ensure the successful execution of packaging projects.
- Support in the development & delivery of an innovative package, and cost-saving projects for the market.
- Represent the R&D function to lead projects during the implementation phase in the supply chain factory
- Manage scale-up activities, cost, and quality improvement programs at key package component suppliers.
- Interface with the commercial team ensuring the needs of the package innovations and launches are met.
- Develop testing procedures and protocols to fully assess the performance of packaging structures.
- Should have in-depth knowledge of Packaging Material / Processes. Knowledge of plastic packaging is preferable.
- Thorough understanding of operating packaging testing equipment.
- Understanding of plastic component manufacturing, specific focus on Injection mold & extrusion blow mold.
- Should be able to conceptualize the right packaging format, which can deliver the objective of the NPD brief.
- Effectively collaborate and contribute with cross-functional teams for the success of NPD
- Should have enough curiosity to learn and track new developments happening across the globe.
- Help the team conceptualize new packaging-led NPD fit for our range of products.
- +6 years’ experience in the FMCG sector is a Must
- Experience with Packaging and Raw materials, Product Development, Manufacturing, and Marketing
- Proficiency in using packaging design software and tools
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and ability to ensure packaging compliance with industry regulations
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including marketing, supply chain, and quality assurance
- Ability to analyze market trends and consumer preferences to drive packaging innovation
- Experience in managing packaging budgets and cost optimization
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Critical analysis orientation, business cycle understanding, problem-solving & decision-making capabilities
- Excellent communication, presentation, and reporting skills
If you meet the above requirements and are excited about joining our team, we encourage you to submit your application. We wish you the best of luck in your job search.