Presales Manager - CISCO
Riyadh, Riyadh Province, Saudi ArabiaSales & Business Development
NAOS Solutions is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Presales Manager to join one of our clients who is a leading provider of information technology solutions.
As a Presales Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving our growth by providing technical expertise and support to our sales team. You will be managing a team of Presales Engineers to execute several Projects & Pre-sales activities. Presales activities involve procedures and initiatives a company's sales force implements before selling products. Pre-sales Manager carries out the company strategy to improve products and work with sales personnel to meet client requirements.
- Managing Team of Presales Engineers
- Coaching & training team of Presales Engineers and Account Managers
- Conducting Professional demos and presentations for End users/ clients
- Investigating new technologies and third-party components and staying on top of technology to innovate new products and services.
- Maintaining good relationships with vendor representatives.
- Awareness /Understanding of Products’ competitors’ portfolios.
- Informing PM with product updates and assisting them in setting selling strategies based on technical use.
- Transmitting Technical knowledge to Partners
- Setting Stock Strategy/ Forecast
- Gaining/developing Technical know-how through training & online sessions
- Weekly Reporting.
- Responsible for company certification and needed exams for his team.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest CISCO technologies and industry trends to provide expert advice and guidance to our customers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, partners, and vendors.
- Responsible for technical quotations and configuration
- University Degree: Engineering Faculty or Computer Science
- Certificate in Networking (i.e. CCNP, CCNA, ARUBA, etc…)
- Experience: 7-10 years as Presales
- Proven experience in presales or technical sales roles, preferably in the CISCO ecosystem.
- Deep understanding of CISCO products and services, with the ability to effectively communicate their value to customers.
- Strong technical background with the ability to translate complex technical concepts into clear and concise presentations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish trust with customers.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify customer needs and propose tailored solutions.
- Locations: Riyadh
If you are a self-driven individual with a passion for technology and a desire to make a significant impact, we would love to hear from you.