Account Manager - CISCO
Riyadh, Riyadh Province, Saudi ArabiaSales & Business Development
NAOS Talents is seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Account Manager to join one of our clients who is a leading provider of information technology solutions.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients, ensuring their satisfaction and driving business growth.
- Responds to client needs in a timely, professional, helpful, and courteous manner, regardless of the client's attitude
- Conduct visits to different corporations, introducing the company products
- Suggesting new promotional offers
- Maintain good client business relationship
- Promoting the corporate entities’ awareness about the Company’s products or services
- Prepare competitive sales proposals , negotiate prices, payment terms, and conditions close deals with clients promptly and maintain clients’ satisfaction
- Achieving Sales & GP Targets for Assigned Resellers (Quarterly/Yearly)
- Maintain accurate sales and revenue forecasts.
- Review Assigned Resellers Credit Limit to be in line with their Forecast.
- Follow-up Resellers Payments/Collections.
- Prior experience in account management or a similar client-facing role
- Experience: 1-4 years in sales in IT Industry
- Bachelor Degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients at all levels
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Proficiency in CRM software and MS Office
- Locations: Riyadh and Jeddah
If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for client success and a drive to achieve results, we would love to hear from you.